Scott MacDonald, Architectural Finishes Supervisor
|Phone: (734) 232-2670
Architectural Finishes provides maintenance and repair services for the C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital and Von Voightlander Women’s Hospital (C&W).
If you would like to make a new request or for general inquiries regarding ongoing work, please contact our Hospital Maintenance Service Center at 936-5054.
The following are some of the services provided by Architectural Finishes:
- Addressographs (Imprinters)
- Manual door repair
- Repair torn carpeting only to reduce tripping accidents
- Repair/replace ceiling tiles
- Replace lights and/or ballasts
- Hang pictures, plants and minor wall items (Subject to recharge)
- Repair cabinets
- Repair molding and cove bases
- Investigate and coordinate for roof leaks
- Repair and maintain interior floor and wall tile surfaces
- Investigate broken windows
- Elevator/escalator breakdown and repair coordination with third party vendors.