|Jake Bollinger, Area I Supervisor||Phone: (734) 936-5050
Area I is responsible for routine/general work orders for the University Hospital and Cancer Center, as well as painting requests for all Medical Center buildings.
If you would like to make a new request or for general inquiries regarding ongoing work, please contact our Maintenance Service Center at 936-5054.
The following are some of the services provided by Area I:
- Addressographs (Imprinters)
- Manual door repair
- Repair torn carpeting only to reduce tripping accidents
- Repair/replace ceiling tiles
- Replace lights and/or ballasts
- Hang pictures, plants and minor wall items (Subject to recharge)
- Repair cabinets
- Repair molding and cove bases
- Investigate roof leaks
- Repair and maintain interior tile surfaces
- Investigate broken windows
- Elevator/escalator breakdown