|Bradley Cannon, Area II Supervisor||Phone: (734) 763-1039|
Area II provides maintenance and repair services for the Cardiovascular Center (CVC), University Hospital South (UHS), C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital, Medical Professional Building (MPB), Med Inn, and Simpson Trailers.
If you would like to make a new request or for general inquiries regarding ongoing work, please contact our Hospital Maintenance Service Center at 936-5054.
The following are some of the services provided by Area II:
- Addressographs (Imprinters)
- Manual door repair
- Repair torn carpeting only to reduce tripping accidents
- Repair/replace ceiling tiles
- Replace lights and/or ballasts
- Hang pictures, plants and minor wall items (Subject to recharge)
- Repair cabinets
- Repair molding and cove bases
- Investigate and coordinate for roof leaks
- Repair and maintain interior floor and wall tile surfaces
- Investigate broken windows
- Elevator/escalator breakdown and repair coordination with third party vendors.