|Tim Sinclair, Midnight Supervisor||Phone: (734) 936-5741|
The midnight shift provides evening/after-hours (11pm-7am), weekend, and holiday (evening, night, weekends, and holiday) maintenance coverage for all hospital and off-site clinic facilities. This group also incorporates the Paint Crew which provides maintenance painting for public, visitor, and patient areas of the hospital complex.
If you would like to make a new request or for general inquiries regarding ongoing work, please contact our Hospital Maintenance Service Center at 936-5054.
The following are some of the services provided by the midnight shift:
- Reset fire alarms
- First response to HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Building problems
- Reset tripped circuit breakers
- Respond to flood, power outages and other requests by Staff
- Provide assistance to Trades, Security, and Staff
- Automatic and manual door repair
- Repair torn carpeting only to reduce tripping accidents
- Repair/replace ceiling tiles
- Replace lights and/or ballasts
- Repair cabinets
- Assist pneumatic tube system technicians
The following are some of the services provided by Painting:
- Repair, patch and paint corridors, doors and frames, rooms, etc. where necessary
- Stenciling of equipment to identify specific departments
- Wall covering repairs.
- Class repair
- Wall protection
- Customer pay work where applicable