Training & Travel Office

Tuition Support

Required Documents for Tuition Support Requests

(Documents must be provided in a timely fashion)

  • A completed Tuition Support Request Form, whether submitting for an advance or reimbursement.
  • Proof of registration for advance requests.
  • An official grade report showing successful completion of the course.
    • Grade “B” or better for graduate level courses
    • Grade “C” or better for credit courses
    • Certificate of “satisfactory” completion for a non-credit course.
  • A “paid” bill or receipt indicating the amount with payment detail of tuition and fees the staff member has paid.

Note: Receipts for reimbursement requests must reflect “Paid in full.”

For Tuition Advance Requests, the submittal of the official grade report and paid receipt is required no later than 60 days after the end of the term or class.

Tuition Support Application

Skip to content